Light-O-Rama Forums

Your light bill

Dad02

I'm 100% LED. I'm not sure what the exact bill was. My wife said that the electric bill went down.

So I bought another 5K in lights to make up the difference.....LOL

Yo some one said $16.50 but that cannot be all the other added charges.....like transmission, service fee, and whatever else they add on.

I spent $36.00 just for power running 20,000 LEDs & 70 regular C7 bulbs, but you add all that other crap in and then I paid $125.00 I believe it was. Thank God for a mild winter because we did not have to plug cars in at night.

David Rise wrote:

I'm 100% LED. I'm not sure what the exact bill was. My wife said that the electric bill went down.

So I bought another 5K in lights to make up the difference.....LOL

Hilarious. That'll teach her. :)

My utiity won a huge rate increase starting December 2011 because of a new power plant they were building in Southern Colorado. My bill was about $80 more than same period in 2010. I would have to go back and check KWh to see how much more I used this year than last. Talk about sticker shock.

First year LOR user, added about 2500 new lights (just under 10K lights total), about 30% are LED, and my bill only went up about 5.00. I was expecting a much bigger increase.