Light-O-Rama Forums

LOr music sync

Guest guest

I have been playing with LOR software to create a music sync, and I just can't seem to create a display like some of the ones I have seen. yes I am new and don't expect to be a pro right off the bat but I'm telling you my looks like crap..

help

djlink wrote:

I have been playing with LOR software to create a music sync, and I just can't seem to create a display like some of the ones I have seen. yes I am new and don't expect to be a pro right off the bat but I'm telling you my looks like crap..

help

Rome wasn't built in a day, nor does anyone conquer the hobby right out of the bat. It takes time and practice to get good at sequencing. Some of my early sequences looked horrible, compared to what I've got out there today.

Watch videos, learn what effects you can do, and learn how those effects were programmed.

Yeah, I'm running 32 channels with light controllers & 6 channels with a PLC. I numbered my channels - 9 stars, right to left, odd on top to even on bottom, 6 small trees from the street to the house, 8 large trees from house to street & mega-tree with the PLC.

The sequencing was a disaster! Especially the chase sequences. I'll number them better next year.