Light-O-Rama Forums

light questions

Guest guest

I will be buying a 16 or 32 channel lor and I had a question regarding lights and colors.

If you have a string of mulit color can you define and control just 1 color on that string? I don't realy understand how the multi color vers single color control works can somebody please explin.

Ummm...If you have multicolor lights then all you can control are all the colors at once .Not individually. If you want several colors and the multi...you have to wrap the other color strands around the multi strand and then make them switch colors. Each color takes a channel....Did that make sense??

So if I have around 14 bushes just for starters. If I wanted to bounce differnet colors say blue, red, white I would have to wrap all three of thoses colors together correct.

and all the blues would be hooked to the channel I picked and bue and so forth

djlink wrote:

So if I have around 14 bushes just for starters. If I wanted to bounce differnet colors say blue, red, white I would have to wrap all three of thoses colors together correct.

and all the blues would be hooked to the channel I picked and bue and so forth

Sounds about right to me.

strands of each color would need to be on each bush and then assigned channels.

I know GREMLER used chasing lights and creating harnesses for the multi color lights, since the chaser controls allow each color to be illuminated separately (different wiring scheme than standard mini light strand)