Light-O-Rama Forums

multiple events in a sequence

Guest guest

I am interested in adding more lor boxes and building a mega tree next year and i have a ? If i want to add multiple events in a sequence for the mega tree and not really go to the beat i know how to add but in doing so the only way to do it is to add the event to all the channels. If i decide to later go in and adjust anything else i now dont know where the beat actually is because i inserted multi events. So my ? is can u only add multi events to certain channels without losing your actual events that are set to the beat. hope i didnt confuse anyone lolololololol

gsxr7500 wrote:

I am interested in adding more lor boxes and building a mega tree next year and i have a ? If i want to add multiple events in a sequence for the mega tree and not really go to the beat i know how to add but in doing so the only way to do it is to add the event to all the channels. If i decide to later go in and adjust anything else i now dont know where the beat actually is because i inserted multi events. So my ? is can u only add multi events to certain channels without losing your actual events that are set to the beat. hope i didnt confuse anyone lolololololol

Hello gsxr7500,

I you add events, yes it will move your other events where you are trying to hit a beat or do an effect. But you can go just before the beat/effect tha got moved and resize the events before it to pull it back into sync. I think LOR2 will address this problem.