Light-O-Rama Forums

Light-o-Rama Spring Sale

rgardner518

We all know Light-O-Rama does spring & summer sales. But I'm wondering what something has cost during past sales. I'm looking for the ad's for the summer sale of 2010, spring sale of 2011, and summer/fall sale of 2011. I know the links for the old sale pages are floating around the forum. But I have been unable to find them.

I want to see what an item has been on sale for during past sales. If you have the links, or know where they can be found. Can you please post the links/information for the three requested sales?

Thanks,

Ray

Who would be crazy enough to lend one! I personally would never think to ask to borrow or offer to lend any out. I have one spare, I bought form a guy last year, encase I have an issue with a controller. But all of my 7 other controllers are being used, and would never think to lend one out!

Needed one more choice
o Buy during the sale and other times of the year(if you need something.

PaulXmas wrote:

Quick Google search
http://store.lightorama.com/secretsale.html 2010 (I THINK)
I know there was a post that had all the previous sales on here somewhere.

Thanks for your help. It did not help my question, as the item I was wondering about was not on there. But thanks for taking my question seriously.

Ray

Thanks Dan too.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

PaulXmas wrote:
Quick Google search
http://store.lightorama.com/secretsale.html 2010 (I THINK)
I know there was a post that had all the previous sales on here somewhere.

Thanks for your help. It did not help my question, as the item I was wondering about was not on there. But thanks for taking my question seriously.

Ray

Thanks Dan too.

Not sure what item you are looking for, but attached are some previous sale prices.

Attached files 304492=16711-2006sale.jpg