Light-O-Rama Forums

visualizer

Dennis Laff

Hi does anyone know if put two moniters on my computer can i run the visualizer on one and sequence a song on the other one so i can watch as i sequence a song ? Thanks Dennis Laff

Surfing4Dough wrote:

That's actually showing that it can run on 2 separate computers across a network.

...and just to confirm Don & others assertion.... YES, the Visualizer is multi-monitor aware. The only thing you need to check is if the video card in your computer can support 2 or more monitors.

Beware that just because a card has 2 connectors on the back does NOT mean it supports 2 monitors. I have a couple in my collection :cool:

DevMike wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:

That's actually showing that it can run on 2 separate computers across a network.

...and just to confirm Don & others assertion.... YES, the Visualizer is multi-monitor aware. The only thing you need to check is if the video card in your computer can support 2 or more monitors.

Beware that just because a card has 2 connectors on the back does NOT mean it supports 2 monitors. I have a couple in my collection :cool:

I guess that is what I thought he was asking about. Now that I reread his question I see otherwise. Thanks for catching that Mike. :P