Light-O-Rama Forums

Lighorama Gear for Sale

Dave Steele

OK, If you buy my house, all the Light-O-Rama gear is at no charge and I also throw in the new Rubicon as a gift.
www.benttreeestate.com.

Pics follow.

Thanks for the inquiry!

Attached files 304078=16693-IMG_4268.JPG

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave Steele

• jimswinder

• hdracer

• trafficman

OK, If you buy my house, all the Light-O-Rama gear is at no charge and I also throw in the new Rubicon as a gift.
www.benttreeestate.com.

Pics follow.

Thanks for the inquiry!

Attached files 304079=16694-IMG_4270.JPG

www.benttreeestate.com.

Pics follow.

Thanks for the inquiry!

Attached files 304080=16695-IMG_4263.JPG

www.benttreeestate.com.

Pics follow.

Thanks for the inquiry!

Attached files 304081=16696-IMG_7208.JPG

This is my second Rubicon, the first was a 4 dr 2010 automatic. This one is a 6 speed manual 2012 4 dr. The new engine is amazing as the 2011 and earlier are a bit underpowered compared to the re-engined 2012. There is no comparison. This is not your dads 1941 Jeep. The 2012's are
a new breed, but perhaps a hemi powered V8 is in the works in 2013 or 14.

I was thinking $2,000 for the gear, do not want to part out separately. I guess $50 shipping, ground in the US only.
Seems like a fair price to me. Will ship when funds clear or you may cash & carry Evergreen, CO, FOB.

Dave Steele wrote:

This is not your dads 1941 Jeep. The 2012's are a new breed, but perhaps a hemi powered V8 is in the works in 2013 or 14.
Whenever I see one I think it looks like a Hummer Wannabee.... :D

Weird, Jeeps have been around since 1941 and I think the others have followed their lead. Jeeps are a way of life out here and not for everyone, thank goodness!

I have a good friend in Evergreen, and would love a SUMMER house there. I don't think I want to shovel quite that much snow.

Yes, it does snow here at 8,000 above sea level, about 10-12 feet per season. It makes the lights look good too!

Attached files 304105=16698-IMG_7237.jpg

Dave Steele wrote:

Yes, it does snow here at 8,000 above sea level, about 10-12 feet per season. It makes the lights look good too!
guess you don't need to worry about traffic control either!!! :shock:

Don't have any traffic, but it did take the wife 3 days once to shovel the 900' driveway to go out for some food.

Attached files 304108=16699-IMG_7245.JPG