Light-O-Rama Forums

Ijust cant get it right

travis p

ok im going to have 2 ccrs both cut in half half of one is going on my left porch roof post the other half is going on the opposite roof post.ccr 2 will be cut in half to use in 2 archs i have searched the forums read all post twice. and can not get them in visualizer as master and slave post or arch just call me stupid or forrest gump i need help.do i use the wizard or just draw it tryed 25 pixals each 50 pixal in one WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

1-Use the 'Draw CCR Wizard' to draw one of the columns
2-Say 'Create as many new fixtures' as required, pixels =25.
3-Draw CCR Wizard again, draw other column.
4-Again 'Create as many new fixtures' as required, pixels =25.
5-Edit the properties of the fixture that has pixel 1. Leave 'Starting pixel' set at 1. Set all the other parms (Network/Base Unit ID/Unit Mode/Channel Mode/Resolution).
6-Edit the properties of the OTHER fixture. Set the Network & base unit ID to the SAME as fixture 1. Change the 'Starting Pixel' to 26.

That's it. Start a simulation and ensure you get no errors.

The arches will work the same way.

Added to list of things I wanted to know! Thank you T for asking, thank you Mike for always answering quickly!

thanks mike some how the # of pixels crept changing from the 25 i set to 24 i might have hit a wrong button somewhere i got m/s and my eye sight is very bad allmost blind i ll try again

well dang mike thank you ever so much it worked right off the bat with my eye sight like it is the visualizer is the only way i can do this now mines complete thanks again.you outa see it on my big screen