Light-O-Rama Forums

Has anyone ordered lights from holiday-express-lights.com

digdeepfundraising

I want to order lights and have found this site holiday-express-lights.com has anyone ordered from here or can suggest a good site to use

I would have to pre order to get them for mid year but if it saves me a good few pounds then it's worth doing

Any suggestions ????

digdeepfundraising wrote:

I want to order lights and have found this site holiday-express-lights.com has anyone ordered from here or can suggest a good site to use

I would have to pre order to get them for mid year but if it saves me a good few pounds then it's worth doing

Any suggestions ????
I have used them for most of my lights, good folks to deal with. Great prices and the ship things in a timely manner. Got my 48 strands of C6's from them.

Guest wbottomley

Mwhite7097 wrote:

I have used them. They are good lights, not great. I had a higher failure rate than with CDI's but they are good on replacing them. The pricing is very good for LEDS.

Funny thing to me they are the same.

wbottomley wrote:

Mwhite7097 wrote:
I have used them. They are good lights, not great. I had a higher failure rate than with CDI's but they are good on replacing them. The pricing is very good for LEDS.

Funny thing to me they are the same.

I was waiting for someone to say that!

Short Answer: I have been very happy with them and would recommend buying from them, due to their good prices and quality.

Long Answer: I love the prices, and used 100+ strands from them this year with no problems. Their 70ct sealed draws .06 amps, vs GE unsealed .04-.02, but the power draw is nothing in the big picture. Prices are slightly higher this year, but still only a fraction of CDI, 1000 bulbs, or about anywhere else other than industrial suppliers.

Note: I am speaking based on one year of experience. I havn't run the lights multiple years yet, but definately plan to.

Hope that helps,
Brandon H

Thanks everyone for your info I'm looking at spending a small fortune on my first set up and want to make sure I'm getting the right/quality lights that will last

Hey surfing I found that page too that's why I was asking about the company

It seem that there goo to order from so I'll put my order in this weekend

Hey Dan, thats who i bought my lights from last year. So the ones i showed you are what you will get. I'm gonna use again :)

• 6 months later...

I have a question about coro's rgb flood kit http://www.holidaycoro.com/product-p/163.htm my wonderful wife ordered 4 of them we watch videos and search the through the form to make sure we didn't need any thing ells because we just cant afford anything ells if these don't just work with lor by them self we know we have to make a cored to use them got that put covered and still no sure if we need s3 ether seems like the more you read and watch videos the more u get confused lol were totally newbie to the rgb we really wont to use them but if we have to have some other device to run them then back they will go any help would be appreciated

I have a question about coro's rgb flood kit http://www.holidayco...oduct-p/163.htm my wonderful wife ordered 4 of them we watch videos and search the through the form to make sure we didn't need any thing ells because we just cant afford anything ells if these don't just work with lor by them self we know we have to make a cored to use them got that put covered and still no sure if we need s3 ether seems like the more you read and watch videos the more u get confused lol were totally newbie to the rgb we really wont to use them but if we have to have some other device to run them then back they will go any help would be appreciated

I am following up with an email off of the LOR forum to your questions.

Thanks,

David

I am following up with an email off of the LOR forum to your questions.

Thanks,

David

Thank u very much David WOW great customer service we are revealed that we didn't have to buy a 100.00 dmx controller to run those lights were on a fix income of 700.00 month so money very tight for us So thanks for the help and info and hve a great day

not what i know of i went 120v in the end and using a building site transformer to run those lights as i done so much research for 240v lights without the transformers and i found 1 company that does them but there twice as expencive as every other lights i found