Light-O-Rama Forums

How do you turn off sandalone mode in a controller?

Guest guest

I have been using the hardware utility to show animated sequences for about two weeks now. I now have finally figured out how to rip a song, I have built the animation to go with it and my controller will not stop showing the last animation sequence I ran. I have tried unplugging it for several hours and as soon as I plug it in it starts again. I tried refreshing through the hardware utility and that won't stop it either. Does anyone have any suggestions?

scotthart wrote:

I have been using the hardware utility to show animated sequences for about two weeks now. I now have finally figured out how to rip a song, I have built the animation to go with it and my controller will not stop showing the last animation sequence I ran. I have tried unplugging it for several hours and as soon as I plug it in it starts again. I tried refreshing through the hardware utility and that won't stop it either. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Use the HWU to delete the stand alone sequence. Then, do a reset of the controller. (Power off - change to 0,0 - plug in - wait 10 seconds - unplug - return to original channel.)