Light-O-Rama Forums

Viewing CCR's

Carl S

I purchased the upgrade when S3 came out with the 2 CCR license. I am trying to seqence 6-12 CCR's but it will still only shows 2 CCR. I went to tools -layout and changed it to 12 but still only 2 show up. I know in demo version you can view up to 24 why can't I??? I just want to see how many additional CCR's I want, so I want to change back and forth from 2-4-6-12 CCR's how can I do this?

Thanks

Carl S wrote:

I purchased the upgrade when S3 came out with the 2 CCR license. I am trying to seqence 6-12 CCR's but it will still only shows 2 CCR. I went to tools -layout and changed it to 12 but still only 2 show up. I know in demo version you can view up to 24 why can't I??? I just want to see how many additional CCR's I want, so I want to change back and forth from 2-4-6-12 CCR's how can I do this?

Thanks

If you are trying to put more than 2 CCR's in the LCC file it will not work, your license is the max you can display.

However is you want to see more and do some programming for more than the 2 in your license, here is the way. Now you will not be able to export the LMS but can save them off and later upgrade your license for more CCR's then do the export.

TOOLS>CONFIGURATION and change "Visualization Mode" to "CCR/CCB Firefli" and then select as many CCR's you want to use, then configure how the CCR's will be displayed.

You can only configure one style like arches, if you want to use the CCR's for another style you will need to make a separate file.

You cannot use your display this way only be able to program using all the features in SuperStar.

When you are in visualization mode it will always display your visualization. In the Layout dialog box, change to "CCR/CCB/Firefli" mode and then you can change the number of ribbons to whatever you want and it will display that number of ribbons.

Also, in your visualization file, if you increase the number of CCRs in your visualization, then you will see however many CCRs you have in your visualization.

The license level only comes into play when you go to export the sequence. You can display as many CCRs as you want regardless of what license level you have.