Light-O-Rama Forums

64 channel setup

pugs575

Hello I have two 8 channel arches, one 16 channel mega tree,and ten mini trees, a 3 channel santa, and im adding two 8 channel star bursts. Im pretty new to sequencing and completely lost. I attempted it and no go. If anyone has 64 channel sequences they would like to share it would be deeply appreciated or if you have a great tutorial on sequencing PLEASE let me know. Getting ready for this christmas all ready, can't wait. Thank you hope to here from anyone on this great LOR forum.

• 1 month later...

thanks for sharing this information. But i was just curious if you or someone just had a mega tree lay out they would like to share. i have looked over and over these threads, and nothing that im looking for. All i need to just to see how a mega tree with 12 channels. I have 3 extra channels right now, so if need be i can change the Mega into a 15 channel tree. Just like i said i just want to make sure that im programming this tree right. Much rather ask before i set a 25 ft tree up in the front yard again. (will catch wife aggro big time if this has to happen) But either way it has to be done. Thanks again for the help

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chris, welcome aboard!
I did my first 16 channel mega tree last year. I posted all my sequences here for everyone, try this or search for "2011 xmas sequences'
http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=31156&forum_id=74

All of those sequences are for a 16 channel mega tree, which you could easily copy in to your channel configuration and add to your show. Enjoy!
D