Light-O-Rama Forums

New Guy here in need of some help.

bblumka

I just got my LOR package in and have set everything up. I have the Hardware Utility program up and running and it has worked as it (meaning it has been able to find my controller) and I have it selected (01 - 16PC-G3 Ver 1.04) in the "Select Unit to Configure, Download, Test" section. My problem is that when I try going farther and testing the lights, nothing happens. I am hoping I am missing something stupid, like an on/off switch on the controller itself.

Also in the tray, the LOR icon is disabled whether or not the Hardware program is running. Also there is an LED in the control box that stays on steady with the program running, but flashes when the program is not running.

Any thoughts?

Errr ummm, never mind. Guess I missed the part with the manual said click the "100% on" button. Going back now to see if it actually said that or not. I'm still thinking it didn't, but I have been wrong before and I'm sure this won't be the last time.

Thanks again Don!!!!

Disabled means your shows are not currently setup to run automated with scheduler.

As for testing, do you have lights connected to the outputs, do you have both power cords connected to an outlet. The controllers LED is it flashing when its connected.

if you go to console on the top right of the hardware utility program you can check each of the channels with the sliders

hope that helps

dan