Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Help With A Simpsons Skit

WilliamS

Its 10 months away but in the early season of the Simpsons Michael Jackson sang Happy Birthday to Lisa. Lisa also my sisters name and at 30 years old traditional gifts are out the window. So when I throw up a Halloween display I will have at least one face as I dont want it to be my main element.

I dont have a grasp on the faces yet in terms of sequencing so Im asking for anyone who has either a decent how to or willing to help out. Im not asking anyone to make the sequence for me but I would like some help if anyone has the time in the off season to get me on the right track.

As well she lives in California Im in Florida, I wonder if Kevin would put the sequence on his house just one time late at night . . . .

For sequencing, you start with the basic positions of mouth open/mouth closed (two channels). You can add "o" for words like woe, snow, go.... You can add eyes open, shut, squint, wink. You can add other mouth positions (subject to your whims). All you need is a medium to build them upon and channels to operate them.

hope this helps

Dale W wrote:

For sequencing, you start with the basic positions of mouth open/mouth closed (two channels). You can add "o" for words like woe, snow, go.... You can add eyes open, shut, squint, wink. You can add other mouth positions (subject to your whims). All you need is a medium to build them upon and channels to operate them.

hope this helps

Makes sense, open closed for the mouth to start for example using the tapper, then fine tune them from there. Works for me! In my head I was jumping in head first last night trying to create each word as I went and it was a maddening process.