Light-O-Rama Forums

Cascade Christmas Lights Videos

paulanator

I finally was able to get some footage shot and edited this week.

The snowman Will E. Melt was a first attempt at animatronics. I still need to work on his face and smile, but overall everyone enjoyed the show.

The video called Snowman Medley shows him the best.

http://vimeo.com/cascadechristmaslights/videos

Thanks Brian.

That is an Acapella group called Inside Out Acapella, bought it on Amazon I think it was.

I think evan from the Forums here introduced me to it last year. It does really fit, and almost seems custom for Will E. Melt!

The intro of course, is good ol Kevin over at Demented Elf!

Enjoyed the video and of course Will E. Melt. I've dabbled in animatronics at Halloween, but not for Christmas, yet.

I thought I was the only one using these songs. I only sequenced three of them really quickly for this season (I don't think your medley has the three I used) and used them between a few of my songs, but I will likely do a full compliment for next year. Below is a link to a video which should be available from vimeo shortly. I was surprised by how many compliments on both the snowman and the songs that I received. Those snowman songs are fun, especially realizing they are all acapella (I suspect those watching won't realize that, but that's okay).

• The topic was locked