Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone Need a Whole House Fm Transmitter

hcl1

I know it is junk. This is probally the worst item that LOR sells. When if you just know what you are looking for on amazon find something far better. I just thought some one might have a use for it.

Might be good for a unit just to hack into and try and figure out why it's such a lousy transmitter. :P

But I wouldn't pay over $5.00 for one to goof around with, not from what all I've read on it over the past 2 years!:shock:

Jordan23 wrote:

I have to disagree...I recently purchased the whole house and when I activated the power switch inside it worked incredibly well.

I think you're guys are Nutzo...

Mine works great.

Well, you may be correct if that is an overall assessment...:P

If you read the forums and comments, you'll see that the WHT has one of the lowest satisfaction ratings compared to other transmitters. A minority is happy with it, many, if not most, rue the day they made the purchase.

If you're happy with it, that's good. Ignore all those other posts as us just being nutzo..:D

I cannot believe how much they are going for on Ebay. I might just sell it there. It worked for me fine. But it just didn't cover enough area for me to be satisfied. The signal would cut off from the edges of my prperty line.

Jordan, that it works well for you is a definte anomoly.. I'm astounded that you even heard it outside of the room it was in. With a small bit of reading you'll see that you are in the .01% that like it.