Light-O-Rama Forums

LED windows/Doors

friskybri

Ok, few last questions on LED's I have been all Incons and wrapped every door and window with 200 of each color. With LED's I dont need to double up on lights. So for my windows that are 4x4 so 16' total. The 50 lights strings are 16+feet those would be good. Will they be bright enough or should I go with 100 LED strings and wrap twice. I just dont want to over light or under light my windows/ doors.

I wrap all my windows and doors with LED's as well. I go around twice as I think it gives a "fuller" look. LED's are very bright. In all of my sequences none of my LED's are on at more than 75% and in a lot of cases 50% or 30% give them a nice look.

I use 50 count LED red and cool white m5 and it looks great but my personal opinion is it's to much. i plan to go to something else next year.

dknahoolewa wrote:

I use 50 count LED red and cool white m5 and it looks great but my personal opinion is it's to much. i plan to go to something else next year.

What do you mean by "Too Much"? If they are too bright just knock down the intensity in your sequences until they are at a brightness you like.

Too much as in...i think they are to close together. 4" spacing lined in a square is to close for my liking. Didn't think about the intensity but i'm not sure how that will look with the roof outline at 100% and the windows and door at something else. I will be changing the roof outline from c-9 string to c-9 retrofit so that might work.