Light-O-Rama Forums

SuperStar Export

WilliamS

Took a week to get SuperStar working on my main PC which was no fault of Light O Rama but of my computer and some security settings that make no sense at all. Now that Im in playing around using the Instant Sequence to see what can be done both in the software as well what I can do with macros and such. I can create and save all day long now but the issue comes in when I try to export.

The issue is when I export it will send the whole file for example 3 minutes long, but all that makes it is 5 seconds of the song in the sequence. Im certain its something Ive done making it do this. What am I doing wrong other than grammar and punctuation, I get enough grief about that already thank you.

At the top of the program what version does it say? For instance, it should say something like (2_CCR v3.1.4)

-Brian Bruderer

2_ccr 3.1.4.3, you got me up and running if Im not mistaken. Problem is that when I export theres no error it only exports a few seconds of the file. It seems to be the 5 or so seconds after I played the file. I dont believe at all its a license issue at this point. I can use every aspect of the SS software but when I export it only moves over a few seconds of the sequence to play with in sequencer.

I will say this in its own line.

This is somehow my error.

GoofyGuy wrote:

2_ccr 3.1.4.3, you got me up and running if Im not mistaken. Problem is that when I export theres no error it only exports a few seconds of the file. It seems to be the 5 or so seconds after I played the file. I dont believe at all its a license issue at this point. I can use every aspect of the SS software but when I export it only moves over a few seconds of the sequence to play with in sequencer.

I will say this in its own line.

This is somehow my error.

I think I know what is happening. It is nothing you are doing wrong. I have emailed you another executible that should fix the problem. Sorry the other one had problems. It is hard to fix problems that only happen on another computer.

Your guys are amazing. For anyone who's stopping in this thread just to see whats going on. First my computer hates me. There's something in terms of permissions that is setup or corrupted on my PC that does not allow me to install certain software. I'm the original owner, and only user so I have no idea whats going on.

Ive had no less than 20 emails back and forth with Bob to help me get software working that I would assume happens so rarely its new to them too. Brian as well with SuperStar has emailed me as late as 1am my time to get this working for me as well. As far as I can tell they custom tailored the executable for me specifically to work around whatever is going on. My hat is off to all the support guys at LightORama.

I have done my best to give them as much information to help out as possible. When an error is present I log it with screen shots step by step so they can see what I see, key strokes, and the versions of software I'm using. If you have an issue with Light O Rama software or hardware they fix it and fast. My longest open ticket before a response was 13 hours. Then the questions and answers start rolling in fast. I'm certain Bob was on vacation and still Ive had a few emails with him.

Great job Support team, I thank you for what you guys do and I just wanted to take the opportunity to remove all the negative of this forum for at least 1 post and share my experience with you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

t purser wrote:

i think i may be having the same issue im runing 3.1.0.4 2 ccr when i copy/paste i only get some of the timings

Are you copy/pasting a sequence that you wrote and then exported? Did you first create the CCR channels in your main sequence and then did the copy/paste from the exported sequence to your main sequence?

ok brian sorry for being so cryptic the complete timing copyed just short of 2.10 whitch is complete the paste only lasted 1.5

t purser wrote:

ok brian sorry for being so cryptic the complete timing copyed just short of 2.10 whitch is complete the paste only lasted 1.5

Do you mean that you copy a sequence that is 2 minutes and 10 seconds long and yet when you paste, it is only 1 minute and 5 seconds long?

If you haven't done so already, you could try just copying one CCR at a time.

ok ill be glad to try that i am also going to find out if i can incress the copy buffer on this hp its windows 7 64 with a quad cpu and 12 gig o ram