Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencer Opens but Doesn't

l0chte

I've seen this problem before while browsing the forums but I can't seem to find it now or remember if there was a solution. When I open the sequencer by just opening it, I can't see it. I can't minimize or maximize, I can't quit it.
I can open lms files and it opens fine. But if I open a new file it freezes there. The only thing I can think of is its opening in another spot I can't see, I sometime use 2 monitors and tried plugging one in and it still wasn't on that one.. It has been doing this for a while.. I just tried updating to the latest and no luck. Help?

Can't right click and exit. I have to Ctrl Alt Del to get out...

Currently my way around this is I open a lms file, change the media, delete any sequencing, and save as new file..
LAME...

This happens to me more with Viz than SE and also happens with other programs. My setup has two widescreen monitors as 1 and 2.

Almost always the form is open and off the left side of the screen. To fix...Right click on the task bar item and you should see the option MOVE along with the min max close.
Select MOVE and then with your Keyboard arrow keys tap the right arrow a few times. (do not use the mouse) Hopefully the forms right edge will appear on the left. Then you can grab it with the mouse and move it back to the center.

Windows Vista (Fully Updated)
LOR (Fully Updated)
--I'm at school right now so idk about Media Player..
and I'll try that when I get home Bob.

At what point does it freeze, exactly? After you hit what button, for example?

Does it happen with both new animation sequences and new musical sequences, or just new musical sequences?

v3.1.4
Ok, I have LOR pinned in the start menu... I click it, it appears in the task bar.. When I right click NOTHING happens, when I left click it NOTHING happens.

When inside the sequencer after opening a lms file and I click new file a thing pops up and disappears. I can't right click and hit move because once again it does nothing on right click, I then have to ctrl alt del...

I would try running LOR Registry Wipe. Note that this will cause any preferences that you have set to be reset to their defaults, so you would have to deal with changing them back the way you want them after the wipe.

You can get the latest LOR Registry Wipe from here.

Close all of your running LOR programs before running LOR Registry Wipe.

bob wrote:

I would try running LOR Registry Wipe.  Note that this will cause any preferences that you have set to be reset to their defaults, so you would have to deal with changing them back the way you want them after the wipe.

You can get the latest LOR Registry Wipe from here.

Close all of your running LOR programs before running LOR Registry Wipe.

WOOT WOOT, That'll do it! Thank you so much, LOR really has everything!