Light-O-Rama Forums

Scheduler Help

dkoehler42

I created a very short show for the New Years countdown, but I can't find it to get rid of it. Does anyone have an idea how I can remove it without clicking on it?

You could delete the "weeksched.lsc" and/or "yearsched.lsc" files (depending on how you created the file.) That will remove all schedules, though.

You can fine the files in your LOR Data directory.

I found both, but not sure what you mean how I created the files. I built them in the show editor and add them in the scheduler.

If you used the weekly view of the scheduler, then your show was scheduled in the weeksched.lsc file. If you used the calendar view, then it's in the yearsched.lsc.

Good to know, thanks Don. Any chance we could get a better set of tools in the Scheduler? It'd be nice if there was a file system similar to the Sequence Editor where we could overwrite existing schedule times and not have to click the actual item.

I'd send the request to wishlist@lightorama.com. That is where they keep track of what people are requesting, and use it to see what might go into the next revision of software.