Light-O-Rama Forums

New Year's song! Pushing speed limits on 9 Firefli with LOR

thebaronn

Happy New Year! (Guess I should have posted this here instead of the Christmas Display area)
Here is the new song we have running for New Year's Eve! The mountain contains 5 Friefli strands along withe the 4 firefli arches! It took a lot of tweaking, but we got some quick responses from them with only minor issues! Hope you enjoy! (and like dubstep)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MklT1AVI2k&hl=en&fs=1

I'm not fond of the music myself, but if we all had the same tastes what a boring existence this would be.

But I have to say, your display rocks! Really like your props and the lighting effects, very well done.

Orville wrote:

I'm not fond of the music myself, but if we all had the same tastes what a boring existence this would be.

But I have to say, your display rocks! Really like your props and the lighting effects, very well done.

Thank you!

Yea I have to agree that the music is not my sytle but that display is incredible! Do you have any daytime pictures of the setup? I would love to see what everything looks like in the light!

I have attached one picture in low res. I have several albums here with day and night photos! Wnder each phot, there are details.

http://www.facebook.com/TheHappyHolidayHome#!/media/set/?set=a.311682652204096.68890.297317876973907&type=1

The big question is.....where do I store it? I mean it is a 2 car garage (the smallest you have ever seen) that is already full! And the mountain has 2 parts, 8ft tall and 16ft tall. (yeah didn't plan storage too well) We plan on revisiting this setup in a couple of years (there were several Items I didn't get to even attempt) and it is hard to store with my current setup. But I have a friend the next town over who will store it, if he can use it next Christmas! Booyah!!!!

Attached files 302266=16615-WHOLE.jpg

Man....no edit anymore (i forgot)! So I cannot correct my terrible spelling. Cut me some slack though, my laptop is missing the following: X C L E P
I fell asleep on the couch and the twins said "ooh, a laptop, I wonder how tough it is!"
Well, they removed every key. I took my laptop to work and a ziploc back of computer keyboard keys! Ony missing, 5 (well, Letters).

• 2 weeks later...