Light-O-Rama Forums

Not sure where to post...

Chris B

To make a long story short I am trying to learn the sequencing and scheduling a show aspect sitting in my family room connected to my xmas tree. I have created a basic basic sequence using 2 channels. I have saved it. I can play it in the sequence editor and it controls the lights. However when I schedule a show using the schedule editor for example start at 7pm it will not start. Show is enabled. In the current activity it comes up with "Handle event erro: Object variable or With block variable not set. When i run the verifier it says error code 22 which means show cannot be loaded or file has become corrupt. Anybody seen this. I realize I have until next year but like everyone says i need to get a jump on this asap. Thanks Chris

Wow! getting a jump start on NYE. Love that you are trying it on your Christmas tree!

I am waiting for party guests so might get interrupted.

It could be the show file you are trying to run is not saved or not the same one you saved.
Is your first show a basic one with just two sequences in the Musical tab? Skip other tabs for now.

I suggest you also try the "Show on demand" option so you don't have to wait for the clock.

Well I've been working on this for a little while. pretty much figured everything else out from lots of reading and being a lurker on this forum. I will have a display next year for sure. BTW I have 4 young children so my biggest plan for NYE is sleeping downstairs on the floor with them and watching the "ball drop" at midnight. Thanks for the help and i will be trying it very shortly. Chris

Even more interesting I just did the exact same thing in simple show builder and it runs fine. Problem is somewhere in schedule editor. Apparently file is not corrupt.