Light-O-Rama Forums

Old School Lights

plasmadrive

I am cleaning out my shed and found that I have some of the old C7 strings and replacement bulbs and C9 stings that are new in the boxes.

I am not using them but hate to let them go to waste..

Can anyone actually use them? If so you can have them for free. Locals can pick them up.. if they need shipping you have to pay the shipping.

Only caveat is you can't sell them, they have to be for your use.

Craig

Attached files .JPG"]298392=16468-IMG_1559[1].JPG

Thanks for the idea, but I have tons of vampire sockets... however.. now that you mention it.. I could use them on my Mega tree next year..

Thanks for the idea..

OK.. I have a few C7s if anybody wants em. oh yeah.. and a lot of C9 bulbs! :-)

Now I am trying to figure out how I am going to use my 30k mini lights that I took off my big redwood trees.. Going to try to put up LEDs next year.

Maybe make a butt load of mini trees!

plasmadrive wrote:

Now I am trying to figure out how I am going to use my 30k mini lights that I took off my big redwood trees.. Going to try to put up LEDs next year.

Maybe make a butt load of mini trees!

what color are the minis?

OK, I stripped off the bulbs from the C9s and now I have boxes of those. That leaves only the C7 strings to give away plus a butt load of bulbs for both.

Bbrownder.... I decided to give them away locally. It is not worth the shipping hassle, Sorry. I just didn't think about that when I offered up.. shipping stuff these days is a pain in the back side.

Craig