Light-O-Rama Forums

New Controller

Bhewson

Santa was nice to me. I got me first controller LOR1602W g3
I already had the software so I might have it going tomarrow night. Already have a sequence or 2 I might use. If I jet something done I will post a video link.;):D

Bhewson wrote:

Santa was nice to me. I got me first controller LOR1602W g3 I already had the software so I might have it going tomarrow night. Already have a sequence or 2 I might use. If I jet something done I will post a video link.;):D
Take a look at UltraShows.com. Also take a look at the Sequences forum. (http://forums.lightorama.com/forum74/ ) Some links there stickied to the top.

Lets see.. Holidays this year
1... Fathers day.. New controller
2... Birthday new Controller
3... Anniversary New controller
I see 64 channels by next year

Lester Stone wrote:

I must have been bad...no controllers this year just a bag of coal and some ugly ties, socks and underware.

I like the way you think!! I'm thinking the same thing this year and I promise to be good./MG

Lester Stone wrote:

At first I thought you were talking about which holidays you were planning to use your controllers to decorate with this year. I couldn't wait to see how you did a Father's day display. ;)

here is my video link. no sound on it for this year. Their is a stupid banner through the center until i get full version of adobe premiere. but you can get the gist of it. let me know what you think

there is nothing better than seeing your lights blink the way you wanted them for the first time,congrats and may 2012 be even better

The lights on the house are light show led color changing icicle lights made by gemmy. I bought them at Home Depot. They are on all the time.
Shoping list for 2012
1. edm fm transmitter
2. change out my lights on my weber tree to led
3. another controler