Light-O-Rama Forums

First timer's display!

MattRMayberry

Ok, here you are.

My first year with sequencing.

I tryed to be logical and, being a musician, I really tryed to focus on the musicality of the sequences.

I really enjoyed doing this and so did the neiborhood :(

Any constructive criticism is welcome.

Oh, and thanks to the forum here. Really helped me out!

Critics are terrible, work is great. 1st year guy here as well. Keep up the work and the sequences become more and more fluid.

i remember when i bought my first controller and thought 16 channels would be plenty. Man was i wrong. amazing how fast you can run out. show looks good and like GoofyGuy said, the sequences will become more fluid as you add on the years. I'm in my 3rd and am my worst critic. Merry Christmas

I made all the rookie mistakes, too many lights on all the time, timings werent smooth. I have 32 channels now, Im pulling the trigger for 160 and 2 ccrs for 2012 Holidays. Im editing my currents sequences still for practice and getting the critics (neighbors) to point out things I could do better.

Looks good Matt, I have been doing 16 channels for a couple years. I still need to work on my sequencing too I was lazy in that area. Oftentime i wonder where the heck al these guys get time to do what they do.
I sometimes wich someone would do a tutorial video on how the heck they get some of these effects. This year i am going to remove my ontroller from it's home and bring it inside while sequencing the i can see better the effects. cause the visualizer does not cut it

Looks good Matt, I have been doing 16 channels for a couple years. I still need to work on my sequencing too I was lazy in that area. Oftentime i wonder where the heck al these guys get time to do what they do.
I sometimes wich someone would do a tutorial video on how the heck they get some of these effects. This year i am going to remove my ontroller from it's home and bring it inside while sequencing the i can see better the effects. cause the visualizer does not cut it

Thanks Doug.

Im looking forward to having more time witht he sequences in 2012.

I started with these sequence at the end of October. So I didnt have much time at all. But, Im still sastified :)

Happy New Year!

• The topic was locked