Light-O-Rama Forums

sale prices

jasonbeaty

Dont get your hopes up for a big sale this year. The clearance sale is just that. Its a sale of extra product on hand. Looking at the stock levels. ITs not going to be good. PC kits OUT OF STOCK Card Assembled "This year we have experienced serious supplier delays.We are now receiving a steady supply of the CTB16PC-GEN3 controller cards that are used to build the this controller. We know that the demand from our customers will outstrip our ability to provide immediate delivery of this product." CCR's ON BACKORDER --- Not likely to be back in stock this season. all CTB16K out of stock. This is just looking at the LOR Store.

I wouldn't be getting my hopes up for any sales this year given the problems LOR has had securing product. I also wonder if kits will be a thing of the past going forward.

friskybri wrote:

Dont get your hopes up for a big sale this year. The clearance sale is just that. Its a sale of extra product on hand. Looking at the stock levels. ITs not going to be good. PC kits OUT OF STOCK Card Assembled "This year we have experienced serious supplier delays.We are now receiving a steady supply of the CTB16PC-GEN3 controller cards that are used to build the this controller. We know that the demand from our customers will outstrip our ability to provide immediate delivery of this product." CCR's ON BACKORDER --- Not likely to be back in stock this season. all CTB16K out of stock. This is just looking at the LOR Store.

Minor correction. Never has been a clearance sale. It's an inventory reduction sale on selected items, and on limited quantites, so they don't have to pay on the inventory items