Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm becoming famous in my country

miaskiewicz christian

Hello everybody,

Hundreds of people everyday, many saying they've seen me on TV... I shoot them in front of the snowman and as would Judy say : they leave with "a sparkle in their eyes".

I'm uploading the TV programm (it will be here in 2 hours from now ; meanwhile I'm working on a subtitled version of it)

someone even called me from the South of France telling me how he was amazed by my display...

The best show I could ever dream to be in on the most watched French channel (TF1) on the 18th December which was Sunday... what else...

Now they can't say they don't know about synchronization... :D

And Holdman's "amazing grace" is talked about and I tell everybody about Kevin and his pumpkins. And people almost cry while listening to David ARCHULETA's 1st Noel.

If anyone knows David tell him to come to my page... he's becoming famous...

I'm so thrilled... Thanks everybody

Christian

miaskiewicz christian wrote:

Hello everybody,

Hundreds of people everyday, many saying they've seen me on TV... I shoot them in front of the snowman and as would Judy say : they leave with "a sparkle in their eyes".

I'm uploading the TV programm (it will be here in 2 hours from now ; meanwhile I'm working on a subtitled version of it)

someone even called me from the South of France telling me how he was amazed by my display...

The best show I could ever dream to be in on the most watched French channel (TF1) on the 18th December which was Sunday... what else...

Now they can't say they don't know about synchronization... :D

And Holdman's "amazing grace" is talked about and I tell everybody about Kevin and his pumpkins. And people almost cry while listening to David ARCHULETA's 1st Noel.

If anyone knows David tell him to come to my page... he's becoming famous...

I'm so thrilled... Thanks everybody

Christian

I don't know David Archuleta personally, but he is from our area. Besides being on American Idol a few years ago, he performed last Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. That concert is on PBS this Christmas season. I attended it live and it was wonderful. He just announced last night in a concert in Salt Lake City that he is going to take two years off from music and serve full time as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the Mormons). He is very entertaining, is very humble, and has a great voice.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=18567804&nid=1016

Hi Christian

You certainly got great coverage on the TV. Congratulations on a great show.
This year I had my 5 minutes of fame - cable TV "Christmas Lights Spectacular" on the Lifestyle channel. It's been amazing how many visitors are now saying - "saw you on the TV".

Congratulations again - Geoff

• The topic was locked