Light-O-Rama Forums

Great New Year Song~~ 2012 by Jay Sean

KimGreer

2012 by Jay Sean...that song has a great beat...and what could be more appropriate to ring in the New Year than "We're gonna party like its 2012"?? Super Song! Look it up on YouTube if you haven't heard it. It's from last year. If anyone has programmed it and would like to share or compare notes then let me know.

I want to add this to my New Years Light Show but will prob edit it down with Audacity so I don't have to use the entire song. (I have several pop songs that I want to edit into one including Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO and Dynamite by Taio Cruz)and adding Cha Cha Slide as well...gotta get busy this next week!

If anyone has these songs to share I would appreciate it... I have a few of my 64 channels to trade out and share as well Christmas & New Years. I have a good upbeat Mariah Carey's Auld Lang Xyne or how ever you spell it! Lol~ I also have a Blackeyed Peas I Gotta Feeling to trade...that's a fun song!

• 2 years later...

Do you still have the mariah carey auld lang xyne that you would not mind sharing?  Thank You firedude_1@msn.com