Light-O-Rama Forums

Now thinking about 2012 halloween

mixnight

I'm thinking about 2012 halloween display.

How to make a singing pumpkin faces and how many channels for blinking eyes and singing mouth and face.

Thank you.

Here is the search results on this website for singing pumpkins

Search 1 (this is more of the how to built them)

Search 2 (these are from Cracker its his sequences from his older shows he doesn't use anymore from what I read in the thread, I never downloaded them so I can't verify if these are what your looking for, but I'm sure it will suffice

You have 3 basic choices,

Wire Frame (wireframedlites, is one of many choices and a great one). populate with rope light or mini's using clips.

Coro (holidaycoro, is a great choice for these), or make your own coro (lots of work), populate with mini's.

Rope Light over a sceen backdrop (wire or fabric screen)with a pvc frame (this is the type used by Cracker).

Generally from 2 to 6 channels for the mouth, plus eyes (1 to 4 channels) and the outline.

I built mine pretty much from how most have done so here. Used pvc as the frame with wire mesh (i used rabit cage wire). From there I have used rope light and its 7 channels per face (2 for eyes, 5 for the diferent Mouth positions).

Put a bit of work in the searching and you will find all you need to know as most questions have been asked and answered, just use the search function with switches in between words to get a better response (ex: How-to-Make-Singing-Faces) and you will find a bunch of great threads.