Light-O-Rama Forums

My first video ever

KarlSmith

This is my first year with a spiral tree and my very first you tube video. Video and audio is not that good but maybe next one will be better. 17' 6" tree, 6' base.

Tried to get embed to work. Could not.

Thanks all.
I bought my 2nd and 3rd controllers this year and used all but 1 channel on that tree. Well worth it I think. I love it so much I may cry when I have to take it down. Maybe a third color, white, some day.

I wish the video was better. I looks so much better in person.
The only reason I uploaded to YouTube was so that I could let everyone at LOR forums see. Thanks for all the helpful advice.

I like the effect you created with your weber. Did you add the original sound track over the camera audio? The audio sounds pretty good. With Windows movie Maker, you can move the start of the music to sinc better with the video.

I have not learned any of that yet. I took the camera in the car, parked across the street, turned up the volume and started filming.

That effect , I call it ribbon, is my favorite so that is why I filmed this song first. I will try some others.

When I was uploading to YT I got a msg about how MOV files may not synch well. Need to learn there too.

Thanks for the compliment.

• The topic was locked