9-Left Bush Clear
10-Left Bush Color
11-Mid Bush Clear
12-Mid bush Color
13-Right Bush Clear
14-Right Bush Color
15-Garage Window Clear
16-Garage Window Color

Most every thing is double strands of lights Clear/color and the stairs were run with four strands of lights. This was my first set up and the stairs I had extra lights so just added to them.

I know there is no set way to do this. I'm using LOR's disk one sequenced lights and know I want to start my own sequenced songs. The disk looks good but could be better if I have my channels figured out better for effect/control of the lights.

Is it easier to set it up like I have it or should I group them all something like this, all the clear channels and then all the color channels.

Any other suggestions before I start to make things a easier work flow in the sequencer editor would be great

Whatever is easier for you to work with ,you can also create tracks with certain grouping as you get confortable with the software.As your channel count gets greater you may want to group certain sections of your display together

Minitrees

Garage lights

House lights

Bushes

Etc.ETc.

I personally prefer to have all my different colors grouped together for all elements. This was my first year and I originally had mine set up separate like yours but after sequencing a couple songs I moved them together because I found myself scrolling down and searching to turn the clear bushes on at the same time as the clear roof line or green windows on the same time as green doors etc. Once I put them all together it spead up my sequencing for color fades and transitions a lot. Again I would say it's really all just personal preference.

harrison0550 wrote:

I personally prefer to have all my different colors grouped together for all elements.

You can always do this on a second track. If you have the channels grouped as gso125, you can click on the "Track" button, select "Duplicate Track". Go to the new track and rename it "Color Grouped". Then move the channels so the identical colors are grouped together.

And by the way, for really large setups, there is a "Right Way." It's the Layout Standards from Light-O-Rama. But that's for commercial setups, not us small frys.