Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer can't find Channel Config

redsea300

Since I have updated to the new 3.1.4. When I export channel config for Sequence editor to Lor/ Sequences. I try to upload them into Visualizer. I go to same location and Visualizer can't find it. It is being exported by Sequence editor as as(*.lcc) file. The visualizer is looking for a (Lee). How do I fix this.
Thanks in advance
Don C.

I'm looking at it right now, and it correctly shows LCC's. You must not be looking in the right directory, or are pressing the wrong button.

To load an LCC, you need the 'Load LOR Channel References' command.

Have you had a chance yet to work through the Tutorial? You should also take a look at the 'Reference Channels' section:
http://www.lightorama.com/help/reference_channels.htm

DevMike wrote:

I'm looking at it right now, and it correctly shows LCC's. You must not be looking in the right directory, or are pressing the wrong button.

To load an LCC, you need the 'Load LOR Channel References' command.

Have you had a chance yet to work through the Tutorial? You should also take a look at the 'Reference Channels' section:
http://www.lightorama.com/help/reference_channels.htm

Hey Dev Mike. I have read the Tutorial a couple of times and refer back to it whenever necessary. I opened it today and all is good and I am not doing anything different than I usually do. Maybe there is a glitch in the program. If it happens again I will let you know. Yesterday was the first day it has ever happened.
Thanks for the quick response and Have a Great Christmas
Don C.