Light-O-Rama Forums

Centrum Trail of Lights 2011 Display

SuperTonkers

Happy Holidays everyone!
The displays this year are looking great! Here are a few videos of our 2011 Display. Since our Area's annual light display ( Zilker Park Trail of Lights - Austin, TX) has been canceled again I felt the need to try and fill the void. I don't hold a candle size wise to some of these displays ( they are all incredible by the way! ) but we are very happy with the end result. We wanted it to seem like an normal overly decorated house with a static display that seems to comes alive.

I am trying to lift my spirits since we have had nothing but miserable rain for the past few days and will have rain till next week ( Although in TX we REALLY need it). Does any one else get sad when when really wet weather thwarts your holiday display show schedule?

Hope you all like the display!

http://youtu.be/NlKPGrwv/&hl=en&fs=1

http://youtu.be/2Us3nTgv/&hl=en&fs=1

Not sure why these are not loading in my browser. Here are direct links.

Jingle Bells:

Deck The Rooftop:

Christmas Sarajevo 12 24:

Looks and sounds great. I thought the inflatables were animated, then realized it was the wind!! They were rockin out!

Thank you! I hope its a good start ( 32 CH strong lol ). Seems a little tough to get some feedback in here but 'tis the season to be busy right? It was extremely windy the night I filmed and when i played it back i was like " wow...Santa looks like his moves are hitting some of the beats...maybe I should say the inflatables are animated."

Thanks for taking a look and letting me know what you thought!

Can't Lie...I'm a little let down that so many have viewed the display but no one has said anything...Any criticism for the next year?

• The topic was locked