Light-O-Rama Forums

My only completely new song for 2011

Brian Mitchell

Because of an insanely busy year, this is the only song I was able to sequence from scratch this year.

Hot Chocolate from the Polar Express

Guest Don Gillespie

Brian Mitchell wrote:

Because of an insanely busy year, this is the only song I was able to sequence from scratch this year.

Hot Chocolate from the Polar Express

Fantastic!!! love the dancing Santa, tell me about him how many channels etc ect, your horn playing christmas trees and your signing tree are wonderful to watch definatly a crowd pleaser great job Brian and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Don Gillespie wrote:

Fantastic!!!  love the dancing Santa, tell me about him how many channels etc ect, your horn playing christmas trees and your signing tree are wonderful to watch definatly a crowd pleaser great job Brian  and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Santa uses 7 channels. 4 for the leg positions one for lower body and 2 for upper body. I basically borrowed(stole) the pattern from Marty Slack using screen caps of his display.

Thank you brian. You have helped me for two years answering questions and showing us how to build your Marty Slack fan. This year I did exactly what you said and my fan is a show stopper this year. I used part of your Disney believe in magic sequence and received 9 compliments. I hand out a list of web sites for people to visit to see how the pros do it. You and Marty Slack are on top.
I recommend all to see your videos as I have learned so much from you and others on this site.

Thanks for sharing your talent and sequences.

John (oldandslow)

John (oldandslow) wrote:

Thank you brian. You have helped me for two years answering questions and showing us how to build your Marty Slack fan. This year I did exactly what you said and my fan is a show stopper this year. I used part of your Disney believe in magic sequence and received 9 compliments. I hand out a list of web sites for people to visit to see how the pros do it. You and Marty Slack are on top.
I recommend all to see your videos as I have learned so much from you and others on this site.

Thanks for sharing your talent and sequences.

John (oldandslow)

Thank you John.(blushing)

• The topic was locked