Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas has come early for me

digdeepfundraising

My 64 channel lor set up has turnt up this morning after the longest 5 weeks of my life .

Because I'm in the uk I have to now change all the plugs to uk plugs but the excitement will get me through this tedious task

And a massive thank you to everyone that has gave me the advice and sequences that I need to get me started and thanks to the forum and all the info on here

And one more before I go just to warn you I will be asking all kind of beginners questions once I start setting up

Massive thanks once again
Dan
I'm like a kid at Christmas

Well done Dan , another for the UK contingent :P
did you manage to source lights/LEDs to run 240v cheap enough , I found it a real struggle so next year I'm switching to 120v by using 3.3kva transformers . After much working out it still worked out a better way of doing it .
Cheers

Jerry

thanks all and hi lee im ready to roll soon lol not sure if ill make it in time for this xmas thou

hi jerry im looking at lights at the mo i have brought a shed load of rope light as i can get it cheap £50 for 50 metres so ill start with that and after christmas im going to raid all the shops in southampton to get the discounted lights lol

Well done Dan , shame you didnt come on the forum back in october I could of twisted your arm for some rope light :P , I've just had to remove one of mine that I'd made into an arch due to it stopping and shorting out :( ,

jerry