Light-O-Rama Forums

My 2011 Xmas sequences

daveo150

daveo150 wrote:

no prob, here you go......remove the .txt extension.
D

thanks, this is awesome as well as the sequence you did for it.

daveo150 wrote:

Here are my bumps too.......

Thank you so much for these!!! I can now add them between song in my show. This is also my first year and have received tons of help. I would have video up already if would stop raining...=(

Dude, I can't help.......my god this stuff can be addictive!! I wrote another one today.

I downloaded Mr. Holdman's music box dancer as a sample (dude, YOU'RE good!), but it wouldn't work with my tree so I gutted it......

Music box dancer (techno) for the 16ch mega tree...enjoy! It's going live tonight!

Dave

Attached files Music Box Dancer techno_16.lms

daveo150 wrote:

Dude, I can't help.......my god this stuff can be addictive!! I wrote another one today.

I downloaded Mr. Holdman's music box dancer as a sample (dude, YOU'RE good!), but it wouldn't work with my tree so I gutted it......

Music box dancer (techno) for the 16ch mega tree...enjoy! It's going live tonight!

Dave
really cool effects, played around with it on some of my other props too and really nice. will go in the tool box for next year.

daveo150 wrote:

OK, well I was trying to post my first video to Youtube for the mega tree, but I don't think it's going to happen. I keep getting Bit Schlapped by something on there that keeps muting my audio. No point in posting a video of the tree without the background music....looks like they don't let you use music in the background of videos anymore. Huh....

Youtube is famous for cutting out our audio (copyright type issues). That is why I use www.vimeo.com

• 2 weeks later...