Light-O-Rama Forums

Channels 1-8 not working ??????

jer75

Hi all ,
during last nights show I noticed 1 of my rope lights not working , so when everything was shutdown I removed the plug and changed it with one of the working rope lights ,I used the hardware utility to test the channel concerned and it worked so I made the assumption that the rope light had died :) .
I was going to replace it tonight when I got back from work but it was to dark and the show had already started do I thought i'd change it before I go to work in the morning but I've just been out to look at some work and come back to all the channels 1 through 8 not working :( , any one got any ideas ? I'm totally gutted but hoping I havent done any major damage.

Thanks

Jerry

Thanks DonFL , I managed to get to the controller and confirmed AC power coming in to that side of the board , I couldnt get to test fused side of the board cue to very heavy rain starting and my torch batterys running out , so I'll have to check the rest in the morning .
If it is the fuse blown what size/type do these units use ?

Jerry

No problem , from what I can see from the manual the only difference is that I had to change the voltage jumper from 120v to 240v , apart from that the systems are the same.

Thanks for that JBullard , I've just found the rating in the manual and that states 15amp fast blow , I didnt realise they were ceramic though they are white so I should of known . I'll pick up some tomorrow .
Many thanks guys I'll let you know how I get on

Jerry

Thanks guys ,
took the offending rope light off its channel inserted a new fuse and away we go again , just got to find something to replace the rope light with for the moment until I can get another , are blow moulds ok ?

Jerry