Light-O-Rama Forums

News Paper decided to do a Story

Guest Don Gillespie

Nice!!!

wish I could do this:

"I just want people to enjoy it and forget about their troubles when they come watch the show".

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Nice!!!

wish I could do this:

"I just want people to enjoy it and forget about their troubles when they come watch the show".

Totally a fluke coment, first thing that came to my mind and after I read it I too was amazed at my brilliance :)

Don Gillespie wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Totally a fluke comment, first thing that came to my mind and after I read it I too was amazed at my brilliance
I think if I came and watched your show it would just confirm to me how crappy mine is and ADD to my troubles!!! :?

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

Totally a fluke comment, first thing that came to my mind and after I read it I too was amazed at my brilliance
I think if I came and watched your show it would just confirm to me how crappy mine is and ADD to my troubles!!! :?

I doubt it LOL you have a great display the best part about this is every display is unique thats what makes this crazy hobby fantastic.

Guest Don Gillespie

Mike Cole wrote:

Nice story! Now get ready for crowd control.......Good job

Here is the video of the interview I couldn't name everyone but I want everyone to know how much I appreciate their help

• The topic was locked