Light-O-Rama Forums

only if you have 18 minutes to spare

Guest Don Gillespie

Great job Don. Loved the music you picked. The video is great as well. Thanks again for all of the help you gave me this year. It really helped me to get my show up and running. One day, I too, hope to be almost as good as all of you guys.

18 minutes well spent! Not only enjoyed the music and the lights, but learned a bit about placing the elements in our yard. Thank goodness for S3, it will be easy to make some much needed adjustments in sequencing next year.

Linda

Love the fun mix of music. I was wondering when the giant reindeer was going to show up on someone's video, I couldn't remember who made it. He totally rocks your display! What lights are you using on it, are they surface mounted or did you drill holes?

Guest Don Gillespie

scubado wrote:

Love the fun mix of music. I was wondering when the giant reindeer was going to show up on someone's video, I couldn't remember who made it. He totally rocks your display! What lights are you using on it, are they surface mounted or did you drill holes?

Drilled holes and used 1000 M5 pure white and 75 Red for the nose as for the height I believe it is 15 or 16 feet

• 3 weeks later...

The wife requires that I use at least "some" Christmas music. Thanks to this video I can now prove that the Christmas classic La Grange belongs in my show next year.

Guest Don Gillespie

amcdonald307 wrote:

The wife requires that I use at least "some" Christmas music. Thanks to this video I can now prove that the Christmas classic La Grange belongs in my show next year.

You know Andy this sequence was the biggest attraction this year most of the coments were Wow great music, it just goes to show you that George is right on, its not Christmas music to lights, its Christmas lights to music. use what you like, I know I enjoyed my display way better this year than I did the previous two years, (all because I listened to an older vetran of this hobby George) :)

Don,
What do you use for video editing software? looks like it comes with realy cool editing features. it looked as though yout are layering videos on each other very nice:cool:

• The topic was locked