Light-O-Rama Forums

star poles

rednosetbird

Was wondering for next year where to start on some star poles,would like to be able to disassemble,also would like some advice on how many channels to use.Not sure yet on height.

what I am talking about are 6-9 channels,1 for a star mounted onb top of a pole.the other channels you program to move up and down on the pole.I am looking to see what people have done,would like to disassemble each channel.

Guest Don Gillespie

rednosetbird wrote:

what I am talking about are 6-9 channels,1 for a star mounted onb top of a pole.the other channels you program to move up and down on the pole.I am looking to see what people have done,would like to disassemble each channel.

They are called firesticks a quick search on the forum and you will find all your answers

Think of them as vertical arches.. really, it's the arch, without.. the arch.. and just put a star on top.. I have two of them in the yard.. make them with sleeves. I have 6 sleeves, white lights, an amber light sleeve in #7 position and a red light sleeve for #8, so it looks like a rocket.. well.. I kinda think so anyway.. and you sequnce them the same, just dont make them chase from top down, looks funny...