Light-O-Rama Forums

The Media Whore Strikes Again...Except.....

jimswinder

As usual for the weekends, I am out watching my show (well, watching the people watching my show)...when I decided to go and get something to eat.

Find out that while I stepped away for about 45 minutes, one of the local News Channels comes by to do take some video for a quick bit on the news tonight.

LOL

Any news is good news in this hobby Jim so take it when you can.

About the only "coverage" I will ever get is if one of the neighborhood dogs leaves a present in my yard!

Not that it is bad being unknown since I do live in the middle of a 6 million acre "Forever Wild" park and
I enjoy the peace and quiet!

Bill

Jim I understand. The other night I was switching channels and literally saw a photo of my house from Facebook fading away with and heard the announcer say the words food shelf. Have no idea what was said or if there was video even.

Don Gillespie wrote:

ainsworth wrote:
"to watch this massive display" then they focus in on your North Pole top globe.

Its the only thing that won't fall down LOL :P
I think you meant to say "it's the only thing that HASN'T fallen down"... :D

Perhaps we all need to get a fund together and get Jim med alert. just in case he falls..
BTW awesome display Jim, as usual.

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
ainsworth wrote:
"to watch this massive display" then they focus in on your North Pole top globe.

Its the only thing that won't fall down LOL :P
I think you meant to say "it's the only thing that HASN'T fallen down"... :P

Yup Lmao again.

jimswinder wrote:

As usual for the weekends, I am out watching my show (well, watching the people watching my show)...when I decided to go and get something to eat.

Find out that while I stepped away for about 45 minutes, one of the local News Channels comes by to do take some video for a quick bit on the news tonight.

LOL

Cool, really cool.

I had a half page article in our paper today. I have had four to seven cars at a time a couple of times this year, but this evening it has been a steady stream of vehicles all night. I am going to have to run out for more candy canes, I enjoy passing them out to all the kids young and old.It seems people are facebooking friends and the snowball has started. I LOVE IT

Lester Stone wrote:

.It seems people are facebooking friends and the snowball has started. I LOVE IT

Way to go Lester!!!!! :D

jimswinder wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
ainsworth wrote:

Its the only thing that won't fall down LOL :D
I think you meant to say "it's the only thing that HASN'T fallen down"... :)

Now even Jim is ripping hard on himself. I guess he figures he better beat us to the punch.

doug petschke wrote:

Perhaps we all need to get a fund together and get Jim med alert. just in case he falls..
BTW awesome display Jim, as usual.

Or at least a T-shirt:
i-ve-fallen-and-i-can-t-get-up.png

• The topic was locked