Light-O-Rama Forums

Better late than never.

jer75

Hi all ,
well I finally got my first LOR show up and running and so far its been the hit of the neighbour hood so far ,. so many comments on how nice it all looks and works together . :D:D
Just like to say thanks to all on here for help and advice that got me this far , we're already planning next year to include mega tree and arches along with a few other ideas including more controllers ;).
Many thanks and good wishes to all for christmas and the new year , I'll try and get a video up later on.

Jerry

HI all ,
not sure if this is right but hopefully you'll be able to see the video , Due to finance constraints this year I was only able to use rope lights for the main house but my homemade mini trees came out well , roll on next year bigger and better.....

Good job Jerry,

The mini trees do look great along with all you did. I just love that Santa as well.

Yep, just do a bit each year and before you know it you will be deep in debt, lost all your hair, and have people think you are a crazy light person like the rest of the folks on here!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Many thanks Bill , I'm in the process of re-designing the layout for next year but I'll be using LEDs so the main house and roof will be a lot nicer.
Looks like I'll be needing another 2 or 3 control boxes :D:D , havent quite broke that news to the wife yet....

Jerry