Light-O-Rama Forums

Judy Pancoast Live Stream

Guest Guest

Same for me Bill.
The video box just says connecting but never does, unless there are more than 45 people on there right now. I would think that there would be a message back saying try again later or something if the connection is maxed?

Bill

Sorry to hear that Bill.

Too bad the folks you are using to stream the cam through don't have something on there to put up a message after a short time either stating that the feed is unavailable, has exceeded the maximum number of viewers, or not online at the moment.
Anything to let people know that the stream is not there would be nice.

Although I did get to read an instruction manual last night as I was waiting to see if it would come on, so it was not a waste for me. LOL

Bill

Guest wbottomley

Thanks Bill.

Camstreams works great but they have a glitches that need to be addressed. Their audio sucks! Plus... I'm looking for another live stream vendor without all of the ads like Justin.tv or UStream.

Bill,

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of a webcam are you using for your video off the display?
I have been considering trying to do something for my display and maybe use it as a monitor the rest of the year to watch the wildlife and the house.
I do want internet access so a PTZ style is in order. I had a Sony 6620 but lightning did her in and the cost is so high for one of them. Also Sony customer support is non existent. They pretty much just tell you to go buy a new one.
I borrowed a Foscam ("oh this thing works great") model F18918 but the only thing it can keep up with is snail movement (and I think the snail could actually win).
I am hopeful that my situation will improve in the future and maybe next year I can find a cam that is reasonable and works (what a concept).
Thanks
Bill

• The topic was locked