Light-O-Rama Forums

First year first video.

harrison0550

I wanted to wait until I had a better quality video but oh well. I could have posted the TSO wizards in winter or Carole of the bells etc but thought everyone would rather see/hear something different. The wife saw this on Glee a few nights ago and wanted me to sequence it so hear ya go........

Also wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped me out with my first year. On Nov 1st I didn't even own a LOR product or have any clue how to sequence and now we have 64 channels and 11 songs sequenced thanks to you guys help. Let me know what you think.

Thanks Again!

harrison0550 wrote:

I wanted to wait until I had a better quality video but oh well. I could have posted the TSO wizards in winter or Carole of the bells etc but thought everyone would rather see/hear something different. The wife saw this on Glee a few nights ago and wanted me to sequence it so hear ya go........

Also wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped me out with my first year. On Nov 1st I didn't even own a LOR product or have any clue how to sequence and now we have 64 channels and 11 songs sequenced thanks to you guys help. Let me know what you think.

Thanks Again!
great work!! Love the Weber, would love to have copy of the sequence!!

Thanks! The weber has been a huge hit with everyone who has seen it. I even had a guy come knock on my front door the other night trying to buy it from me. I gotta admit I'm pretty amazed at what all it can do as well. I've got it doing different stuff on every song and it just steals the show.

Send me your email address and I will be more than happy to send you the sequence.

• The topic was locked