Light-O-Rama Forums

Almost Had A JIMSWINDER

caniac

This is the base of the tree where i have attache the controllers. The box in the middle has a USB over network cable extender receiver in it and has 4 USB 485B adapters in it and then comes out to four network jacks. These are my four auxillary networks ABCD. The boxes on either side house 6 power adapters and 6 CCR controllers. One power cable going in and spliced to power adapters. Then two network cables going in, one per three controllers, then three controllers chained together. Box has hole on bottom with thread in to slip adapter that I slide the connector ends of the ribbon through and plug up to the lights. The boxes have screw down covers to pull tight and keep water proof. I taped boxes black to blend in and somewhat be hidden. Painted the 4 way T to blend into the base.

Attached files 290797=16088-IMG_2851.JPG

jimswinder wrote:

you guys are making it sound as if having a jimswinder happen is a BAD thing!!!!

:)
Your the new cool!!:dude::dude::dude:

jimswinder wrote:

you guys are making it sound as if having a jimswinder happen is a BAD thing!!!!

:)

But I always thought It was called the winder curse:D no one tried to answer my jepodary picture up above:D

well having a jimwilder is bad i had one Tuesday we had wind gust of 50 mph in these pictures you can see my mega base it weighs 800 pounds my guy wire/lower hoop anchors my tree is 18 feet high and it hit the ground because of a stupid thing i did a 2 dollor turn buckle had one end closed hoop and one end open hook the wire twisted allowing one guy to go slack and unhook mr gravity did the rest.

Attached files 291014=16102-105.JPG

• The topic was locked