Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm baaaaaaack

Guest guest

Well the move back to the hosue went well, just got our internet back today, sure missed NOT being able to keep up with what's been going on in the forums.

Also started putting the display back up on Monday, and I still have a bit of recoding of the sequences since they look like crap! Now that I have a larger area to spread out the elements the sequences just don't look as good. So got a lot of tweaking to do, but running them as they are for the moment, just to appease the neighbors that I have lights up! LOL

Hopefully I'll have everything redone within a few days, and everything will flow better. Looks like I may have to add snubbers, didn't need them at the apartment, but when I added EXTENSION cords to some of the LED's, now they don't fade up or down like they did, they just blink off instead of fading out nicely.:D

Anyway, I'm back, but I'm off to the hospital, I may have broken or fractured my left ankle during the move and it's been letting me know it everytime I've been on it putting up lights or anything else. Hoping it's just a light sprain, but I heard something go pop and lightly crack.....so off to the ER for now.

Just wanted to post to let everyone know what's going on and how things went with the transition.

We've heard that line before: "I'm off to the hospital..." Hopefully your "wife" won't log on here again and start posting. :D:P:P

Glad to hear that the move went fairly well, minus the bum ankle.

Orville wrote:

Well the move back to the hosue went well, just got our internet back today, sure missed NOT being able to keep up with what's been going on in the forums.

Also started putting the display back up on Monday, and I still have a bit of recoding of the sequences since they look like crap! Now that I have a larger area to spread out the elements the sequences just don't look as good. So got a lot of tweaking to do, but running them as they are for the moment, just to appease the neighbors that I have lights up! LOL

Hopefully I'll have everything redone within a few days, and everything will flow better. Looks like I may have to add snubbers, didn't need them at the apartment, but when I added EXTENSION cords to some of the LED's, now they don't fade up or down like they did, they just blink off instead of fading out nicely.:(

Anyway, I'm back, but I'm off to the hospital, I may have broken or fractured my left ankle during the move and it's been letting me know it everytime I've been on it putting up lights or anything else. Hoping it's just a light sprain, but I heard something go pop and lightly crack.....so off to the ER for now.

Just wanted to post to let everyone know what's going on and how things went with the transition.
glad to have you back!!

Well fortunately the ankle is just a sprain, told to stay off of it as much as possible, but...... Still had a few things to fix in the display, so......ignoring docs orders and fixed that.

But now that that is taken care of will sit and redo the sequences to the added lights I placed.

Hopefully once I get the sequences re-tweaked I'll get some new video up of the current display when I can.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

We've heard that line before: "I'm off to the hospital..." Hopefully your "wife" won't log on here again and start posting. :P:P:P

Glad to hear that the move went fairly well, minus the bum ankle.

She can't do that again. I fixed that so she can't get in, I changed my settings on my computer and password here to something she'll never figure out.

Gad, I can't believe she did that, what a mess that was(especially for me!). Hooo boy!

But she couldn't have this time because I made her drive me to the ER and stay there MINUS any computers, while they checked out my ankle to be sure I didn't do something really bad, like break it. Just turned out to be a sprain, was glad of that.