Light-O-Rama Forums

Opening Night A Success!!

fdeleon1970

Thank you all for your help. My opening night was a success. I would have done it sooner but it had been raining a few days in San Antonio. Its up and running now! Love it!!

Will post videos soon!

Thanks Don! I am just wondering... How does everyone secure there boxes? I unplugged everything and brought inside. Spent too much time for it just to be stolen by someone.

Guest Don Gillespie

fdeleon1970 wrote:

Thanks Don! I am just wondering... How does everyone secure there boxes? I unplugged everything and brought inside. Spent too much time for it just to be stolen by someone.

I have mine mounted to my house and I have some mounted to some 2x2s in behind my arches I also use airline cable to run through the cat5 openings to secure everything, I also have an alarm system and security cameras, the longer you do this the more info you will find, keep on the forums and ask questions there are plenty of answers out here. :)

Don Gillespie wrote:

fdeleon1970 wrote:

I have mine mounted to my house and I have some mounted to some 2x2s in behind my arches I also use airline cable to run through the cat5 openings to secure everything, I also have an alarm system and security cameras, the longer you do this the more info you will find, keep on the forums and ask questions there are plenty of answers out here. :) 

An alarm system? Nice!! How? Lol. Can I get all this at the local hardware store?

I just have mine locked to some plates I welded onto those green fence posts you can get at Lowes/Home Depot....

jimswinder wrote:

I just have mine locked to some plates I welded onto those green fence posts you can get at Lowes/Home Depot....

Wow! I need to look at these options. Anyone have photos?