Light-O-Rama Forums

Not Much - Is My First Year

magish01

Here is my house fully lit. Only 16 channels this year, but already have 2 more controllers and 1 CCR for next year. Boy, is this addicting. The videos of our sequences came out "okay", I hope. Check them out at
Southridge Holiday Lights
More videos to come in the future as I am able to record them.

I want to thank everyone on this forum that has helped me out, answered my questions, and basically put up with a newbie.

Attached files 288316=15957-IMG_1421a.jpg

Very Nice, I think it is really sweet. Plus you took the time to put together a nice website for it as well. It's my first year, and just tonight I finally made a facebook page for the show. I like the clean look of the house and the lights.

Like Kevin said - everyone starts somewhere. It looks real nice and you've done a good job getting the most out of 16 channels. I'm sure you already have a bunch of ideas for next year and I'm looking forward to seeing them in action.

Thanks for all the kind comments...and for the assistance everyone has given me. My wife "put up" with all the time I have taken to get this first year programmed up and running. When I turned on the lights and started testing, I couldn't believe how awesome it looked compared to the computer view. Called my wife outside and got ..."Oh my, it's gorgeous." Then she teared up and said, "You did a great job, the grandkids are going to love it." (Son is in the Army and he and his family will be here for Christmas).
My wife is totally on board and has already started the..."this is what we are going to have to do next year."
Again, thank you for your comments, help and support. What a great hobby. And yes, the ideas are flowing and next year is already being planned.

• The topic was locked