Light-O-Rama Forums

How We Do It

captainron19

LOR controllers and software - $$$$$$$
Crapload of Lights - $$$$$$$
Time to sequence - Lots of Coffee

Picture of a little girls wide eyes - Priceless

Excellent job on the site work Ron! Nice and clean and informative.
If you don't mind my asking, what do you use to do the design and/or coding for your web pages?
I really need to get after my site and change it to something more modern and visually appealing!
Thanks
Bill

Nicely done. If you truly don't mind, I would like to use some of your explanations for my page. I couldn't say it any better!

beeiilll wrote:

LOR controllers and software - $$$$$$$
Crapload of Lights - $$$$$$$
Time to sequence - Lots of Coffee

Picture of a little girls wide eyes - Priceless

Excellent job on the site work Ron! Nice and clean and informative.
If you don't mind my asking, what do you use to do the design and/or coding for your web pages?
I really need to get after my site and change it to something more modern and visually appealing!
Thanks
Bill

I use the software from http://www.coffeecup.com/ It is one of the best software packages around and SUPER CHEAP They have form builders, menu builders and much more. For web sites I use their HTML editor which requires some knowledge of HTML coding but work has sent me to classes over the years for that since I do my fire department's web site. But they also have a software called "visual site Designer" which is a more "drag and drop" form of web page creator. You can buy a lot of the software as a bundle or buy them individually at a cost of around $49 each.

Oh and their tech support and user forums for assistance are excellent

sasmuse wrote:

Nicely done. If you truly don't mind, I would like to use some of your explanations for my page. I couldn't say it any better!

I'm a sharing kind of guy so feel free to take what you need (even photos)

• The topic was locked