Light-O-Rama Forums

playback of music sequence

ib4intimidator

When playing visualizer from begining everything is great but when starting and stoping in the middle of the song the music is a couple seconds off the display. Need help fixing this or is it a bug. Thanks David

I made a mistake it is actually in the editor part and not the visualizer. Sorry i was trying to figure out how to delete this post and move to the editor.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello....I've read your instructions, but the links provided for LAME MP3 converter aren't active or are "Forbidden". Do you know any ohter place to get that program? Thank you in advance.

Rob

• 8 months later...

Hi I think I'm also having a similar problem, When playing from the very beginning it play's fine, but if u stop or start any where else its always 2 to 3 sec off it mark, but I'm using amazon mp3 store downloads and not every song was that way, Tried re installing the software twice that didn't work updated to lor 3.7 home build pc six core win 7 but u mentioned to the other guys to try Audacity for there fix would that apply to amazon mp3 store downloads?

Thank Jim

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lame/files/lame/3.99/ here is the new link for that in case any one else needs it. I would like to thank you Mike for the great work you did developing S3. My son is a programmer and says no one thinks to thank the developer, they only complain when it does not work. I love the look of the new RGB tools, got some stuff ordered and can't wait to hook it up and learn how to use them!! Also really like that when I hover over a square with my mouse that the text bubble is the same color as the row, I don't have great eye sight and that helps me know I am in the right place. Sometimes the small things are the things we appreciate and use the most. Anyway thanks again, I love S3.

While I do work in the other programs of the suite (and recently that's been a LOT of work) Bob should receive most of the thanks. He did most of the non-Visualizer work for the S3 release. I'll pass your thanks along to him.

Special thanks to you both and the rest of the light o rama team! The advice on Audacity worked splendidly, took a minute to figure out but worked and now my audio file is reduced from 245kbps to 128kbps. Like me the file was a little too fat I guess! lol But good to go now, thanks again for the great advice and have a great day! :)